Vvikoo is a relatively young company by GPU manufacturer standards. Founded in February this year you might think it’s coming a little late to the game. However, it has some converted heavy hitters from aBit behind it and an extensive list of investors. The first GPU they have sent for us to take a look at is their 8600GT Turbo. These cards from other companies have done well under XSR scrutiny, let’s see how this one fares.
VVIKOO, established in Paris in early 2007, is one of the world leading companies whose objective is to create a new gaming environment for customers all over the world.
The meaning of Vvikoo:
The sound of Vvikoo in French is similar to video cool in English. That is the beginning of Vvikoo. Therefore, when the first time people see or hear Vvikoo, they know Vvikoo was born for VGA card.
Powerful products :
Vvikoo provides various of products from high-end products to mainstream products of NVIDIA and ATI chipsets. We use the highest quality coolers and heatsinks to ensure the heat dissipation. Also, we have the innovative designs to tweak our products to the highest performance. Moreover, our advanced producing processes help our products keep the best quality when we combine all together.
- NVIDIA unified architecture with GigaThread technology
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 support
- True 128-bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting
- NVIDIA Quantum Effects physics processing technology
- Features TV-Out and Two dual-link DVI outputs support two 2560×1600 resolution displays
- HDCP support
- NVIDIA PureVideo technology
- SLI?(Scalable Link Interface) Ready
- OpenGL 2.0 support
- NVIDIA ForceWare Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
- Innovative Cooling System
- Free game bundle
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
- Chipset GeForce 8600 GT Series
- Bus interface: PCI Express
- Memory : 256MB DDR3
- Memory Bus : 128 bit
- Memory clock : 2 GHz
- Engine clock : 600MHz
- RAMDACs: 400 MH