With more and more emphasis being put on the cooling proficiency and the quietness of cooling products, many people are beginning to look try different ways to keeping their PC chilled at a reasonable noise level. One of the most popular methods is to purchase a passive cooler, IE. one without a fan. But can these fanless coolers really live up to their fan-covered ancestors?
That’s the question that begs to be answered, so Coolermaster have sent me the Z600 to check out.
“Cooler Master was founded with the mission of providing the industry’s best thermal solutions. Since its establishment a decade ago, the company has remained faithful to this mission, emerging as a world leader in products and services for companies dealing with devices where heat issues must be resolved.”
- The interlaced fins maximize the dissipation surface to provide superior cooling performance.
- Unique “X” design creates lower back pressure to make air pass through heatsink quickly and guide more air through the dissipation area due to its aerodynamic design.
- Mirror-coated copper base and 6 heat pipes ensure 100% contact with the processor to maximize the heat conduction. It could draw heat from CPU to the heat pipes immediately.
- Optimum fin space allows air pass through heatsink quickly.
- Dimensions: 127.28mm x 127.28mm x 160mm
- Material: Cu base, 6 heat pipes, Al. fin
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: 6mm diameter
- Weight: 1045g