Reviewing graphics cards, mechanical keyboards, monitors and all sorts of other fancy products can be fun, but sometimes we have to break it down to basics and look at something a little more humble; case in point, this fan. However, don’t get too downhearted, it’s still nerdy as hell and packed with "features", for a fan at least.
May I present, Coolermaster’s latest impeller efforts, the Turbine Master Mach 0.8.
- The innovative Barometric Ball Bearing technology provides longer life span while remaining lower noise level.
- Removable blades for quick and easy cleanup.
- Outsatnding 16-blade design covers maximum area to generate striking airflow, even under low speed operation.
- High airflow design gives excellent chassis ventilation.
- One-of-a-kind turbine shape inspired by a powerful turbine engine.