With the Interceptor Pro, Xilence offers an amazing two-system HPTX case that allows an SFX-mITX system and a HPTX – the standard for biggest consumer motherboards – system. The question is really: Who needs such a thing? And who wants it themed black-red?
The answer to this question is a rather simple one: You do, if you have the money, room and equipment.
There’s just about nothing wrong with this case, maybe except the green PCB’s for the hard drive connectors and the mediocre cable management for the top compartment; the rest is amazing!
- Reasonably priced
- Quality design and look
- Abundance of accessories
- Double system or insane watercooling
- Great airflow options
- Separate, sturdy feet
- Three top system back panels
- Great cable management
- Hot-swappable hard drives
- Allows any consumer motherboard
- Green PCB’s on internal connectors
- Top part only allows SFX-PSU
- Immense height (87cm)
- Look might not appeal