In order to achieve and become a “great” product, a case needs to succeed in a number of different areas. It not only has to keep the internals safe and secure, and with plenty of cooling but also look stunning too. Modders and enthusiasts pride themselves on the aesthetics of their enclosures and so the style, shape and even lighting of a chassis are hugely important.
Thermaltake’s latest addition to their Element series, the Element G, aims to succeed at all these aspects as well as having a few tricks up its sleeve. Without giving too much away just yet, let’s take a better look.
– Colorshift Fan with 6 colour changing pattern for optimal gaming experience
– Three enlarged colour shifting fans creates most eye catching appearance
– Adjustable fan speed control for performance mode or silent mode
– Massive storage capability with 7 x 3.5” and 2 x 2.5” HDD or SSD bay
– Excellent thermal performance with glacial airflow