- 8x 3,5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA and Audio I/O
- No PSU included (removable filter below PSU)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX, Micro ATX and ATX
- 7x Expansion slots
- Supports graphic card lengths up to circa 290mm and CPU coolers with height of maximum circa 165mm
- Supports PSUs with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120/140mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120/140mm fan location, the case supports longer PSUs, typically 200-220mm.
- Case size (WxHxD): 207.40x440x521.2mm
- Net / Gross weight: 12.50 / 14.50 kg
- 1 rear Fractal Design 120mm Silent Series 15dB fan
- 1 front Fractal Design 120mm Silent Series 15dB fan
- Fan controller for 3 fans included (10w Max)
- Screw kits
- 11x motherboard stand-off
- 11x motherboard screw
- 32x HDD screw
- 4x PSU screw
- 4x ODD screw (thumb)
- 4x FDD screw
- 2x Velcro cable binder
NB: Fractal Design presents the fan controller as a 3-fan controller. This is not totally right since the fan controller can only control one fan directly, only with split cables would you be able to host more fans.
NB2: The manual is very minimalistic. There are no pictures or instructions, only the specifications, warranty information and the marketing talk which resembles the product info web page.