If you’ve broken, lost or squashed the standard headset that comes with each Xbox 360, you don’t just have to buy another Microsoft-branded one. There are plenty of third party headsets of varying quality and some – like the GameCom X10 – can be found for less than the official version. Let’s see how it compares!
As per the official website:
- Noise-canceling extended microphone reduce ambient sound
- Single earpiece design keeps you aware of your immediate surroundings.
- Adjust the volume and mute the microphone with the convenient inline controls
- Plush cushioning keeps you comfortable for long gaming sessions
- Use with your Xbox or Xbox 360® (requires Xbox Communicator, not included)