When it comes to audio cards for an enthusiast or high end gamer, it was always the case that if you wanted the top of the line but didn’t need the audio creation features of the professional industry, you turned to Creative. However, in previous years we’ve seen this image slip away as other companies take up the mantle. One of these is Auzentech, who by utilising Creative’s X-Fi chips in their cards, give all the features of one of their audio devices, with the added bits that Auzentech can bring.
Today we’re taking a look at a card that eclipses the previous top end cards from Auzentech, and with it’s PCI-E interface and host of connector peripherals, it should provide everything you need in an enthusiast audio card. Let’s see how it does.
Maximum Data Meets Maximum Bandwidth
- HDMI v1.3a Compliant Audio Card
- Creative X-Fi™ native-PCI Express® audio processor
Unprecedented Audio for Movies, Music, and Gaming
- Blu-ray support via Cyberlink’s latest PowerDVD application (available separately)
- Support for PCM 8 channel, 24-bit/192kHz
- 24p True Cinema Output
- Blu-ray Audio with no downsampling
- High bit-rate audio, such as Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream
- Dolby® Digital Live for Windows® and Vista
- DTS™ Neo:PC & DTS™ Interactive for Windows® Vista
- EAX® Advanced HD 5.0
Full specifications and features can be found on the Auzentech home page.