Kingston Data Traveller Mini Fun G2 Roundup
Flash drives, pen drives, dongles, butt-plugs, flash memory sticks certainly have a lot of names; and that’s quite fitting, as they come in a lot of different shapes, sizes and configurations. Some are business orientated, others more gamer like; and there are some that are designed to appeal to the inner child.
Today I’m looking at a group of drives that are certainly in the latter category. Part of the Data Traveller range, these little drives are collectively called the "Mini Fun G2" sticks from Kingston. Let’s see how fun they really are.
Features and Specfications
- Capacities1 — 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB
- Dimensions — 1.84" x 0.75" x .0.31" (46.80 mm x 19.00 mm x 8.00 mm)
- Operating Temperature — 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
- Storage Temperature — -4°to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)
- Simple — just plug into a USB port
- Practical — mini size
- Fashionable — fun colours by capacity, 2 GB light/dark green, 4 GB light/dark blue, 8 GB black & red
- Guaranteed — five-year warranty
- Fun! — Mix and match colours and snap together to create original shapes.