Super Flower Golden Silent 500w
Power Supplies are the cornerstone of an enthusiast’s system. It provides the backbone that everything else works off of, so it’s important to get a good one; an efficient one; a stable one. If you don’t like the whirring of fans too, it might not be a bad plan to get a silent one.
What’s the best way to keep your PSU quiet? Get one that features passive cooling. That’s what I’m looking at today, the Super Flower Golden Silent 500w, passively cooled PSU.
- Supports all Intel and AMD multicore and its compatible Motherboards, ATX/BTX compliant.
- EPS 12V Ver2.92
- Fit in with EuP(Energy-using Products) instructions / U.S.A Energy Star standards: energy consumption during shut off status less than 1W
- Support NVIDIA (SLI)/ATI, high rank & high efficiency graphic card.
- PCI-E power plugs are setup in a 6+2 configuration for the latest graphic cards and Compatible with every brand.
- Passed 80 PLUS® Platinum Certification, on 20% 50% 100% loading, with 90% 92% 89% Transform Efficiency.
- Exclusive Patents (Taiwan, China, U.S.A patent applied)
- High Power Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer
- (U.S.A.Germany, Japan, Spainpatent applied)
- (Taiwan Patent no:M381155;China Patent no: ZL2009 2 0273193.2)
- Extend Output Capacitance are used for higher stability and longer lasting.
- –All Capacitor and Capacitance are made in Japan with higher stability and longer lasting
- Multiple Protection Design : OVP,OPP,SCP
- Switches on/off test for more than 2000 times.
- All series are made of RoHS unleaded green material.
- Multiple safety certificates acquired.
Fancy purple packaging. While Super Talent are one of the younger brands on the scene, it’s not scrimping on art work. This is also noted as the overclock version, allowing it to be bumped up to 600w if needed, though that will drop the efficiency to 80 PLUS Gold, instead of 80 PLUS Platinum as it is normally.
Along with the manual and power chord, your get some additional modular cables, including Molex 4pins, SATA headers and an extra PCIe pair.