Coolermaster have, at times, been considered the kings of top of the line case manufacturing; thanks in part, to their popular Stacker range of chassis. In recent years though, Coolermaster have branched out into other areas, and attempted to apply their industry defining style and panache to other product types. Today I’ll be testing 3 of CM’s top of the line Real Power modular PSUs; lets see if they can live up the Coolermaster name.
- World’s first six +12V rails for better power distribution in Quad-SLI and 2 ways server system
- Modularized cable design to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the chassis.
- Four 6 pin / Two 8 pin PCI-e connectors offer great future upgrade ability
- Compliance with the newest Intel standard ATX 12V V 2.3
- Compliance with the newest SSI standard EPS 12V V2.92
- Ultra-silent operation with intelligent 135mm fan speed control (< 16dBA)
- Eco-design for energy and money saving by Active PFC.(>0.99)/ high efficiency(>85%)
- Multiple protection function provides full-scale protection for your components
- Safety Certification : CE, cUL, TUV, NEMKO, BSMI and FC
NB. Specifications shown are for the 850w model. For specifications on other models in the range, please refer to CoolererMaster’s website here.
ATX Form Factor 12V V2.3 / SSI standard EPS 12V V2.92
90 ~ 264V (Auto Range)
12A @ 115Vac / 6.3A @ 230Vac
|Input Frequency Range||47 ~ 63Hz|
|PFC||Active PFC (0.99)|
|Power Good Signal||100 ~ 500 ms|
|Hold Up Time||> 17 ms|
|Protection||OVP / OCP / OTP / OLP / Short / Full Protection|
|Output Capacity||850 Watts Continuous|
|Max. Output Capacity||1000 Watts|
|Dimension (W / H / D)||150(W) x 86(H) x 180(L) (mm)|
|Operation Temperature||0~50℃（Nominal Input Voltage）|
CE / cUL / TUV / NEMKO / BSMI / FCC