Since HardwareSecrets gave us all a beating on our PSU review practices a few years ago, many – including ourselves – have been reduced to doing Previews and Unboxings to keep ourselves honest; we didn’t have the equipment to do things properly, so we wern’t going to be false about it.
The problem with PSU reviews, is that a proper load tester, costs a lot of money; more than this humble review site can afford. What we can do though, is bug companies like BeQuiet to buy some testing kit for us. They didn’t get us a Chroma system, but we did get a DS1M12 oscilloscope. That lets us get back in the game somewhat.
So here we go folks, XSR’s first PSU review since we got whisked away to Cooler Master HQ last year.
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Power Protection (OPP)
- 86 mm (H) x 150 mm (W) x 140 mm (D)
- 5,9″ (H) x 5,9″ (W) x 3,4″ (D)
- 110 mm (H) x 240 mm (W) x 180 mm (D)
- 4,3″ (H) x 9,4″ (W) x 7,1″ (D)
- Net: 1,8 kg (4,0 lbs)
- Gross: 2,3 kg (5,1 lbs)