As the gaming industry has evolved, peripherals have been developed alongside it. Interestingly, as time has gone on there’s been a bit of seperation between gamers and the hardware that they have available to them. While there are keyboards and mice out there that are festooned with lights, macro keys and outlandish styling, there’s another branch that ephasises something different.
This second way of doing things is a little more streamlined. It focuses on speed, it’s serious and often expensive. More and more pro-gamers are now heading in this direction and the product we’re looking at today is no different. Lauded by some gamers that most people will never have heard of, the Zowie Celeritas comes with mechanical switches, a sleek black paint job and lots of internal cleverness to have you gaming at your best. Let’s see how it compares to the boards we’ve reviewed in the past.
Features and Specifications
- 6 keys Anti-Ghosting through USB
- 18K Gold Plated mechanical switches and USB connectors
- Ability to change the “Windows”-key to “Ctrl”
- Multimedia controls
- Highly durable metal inner chassis
- Ergonomic design saves space and offer full comfort during use
- Connector: USB / PS2 (by USB to PS2 converter)
- Cable Length: 1.8m / 5.8 ft.
- PS/2 functions
- Full Anti-Ghosting with PS/2
- ZOWIE RTR™ technology provides 4 levels of repeat-response (normal, 2x, 4x, 8x) – PS/2
- MSRP: 119,90 EUR
- Width: 44 cm
- Length: 16 cm
- Height: 2,5 cm