This mouse is marked out from its bretheren on the Tt eSPORTS website through its designer – the StarCraft player White-Ra. White-Ra is a well known figure in the StarCraft II gaming community – the Ukranian Protoss is overwhelming well mannered towards friends, opponents and fans alike and his gramatically deviant sayings set him apart. The two most famous are ‘We make expand then defense it’ and ‘special tactics!’ This mouse takes inspiration from the latter phrase, but will it be able to become as well loved as its designer? Let’s find out.
Features and Specifications
- TT Pro Grade gaming optical sensor 3500 DPI engine. Fully functional on most surfaces.
- OMRON gaming switch capable of up to 5 million keystrokes.
- 1.8 meters braided USB cable with gold-plated connector
- 5 fully customisable macro keys for RTS/FPS game genres.
- Superb customisable graphical UI for macro keys, advanced performance and lighting effect options.
- Pause-Break lighting effect on the dragon logo.
- Industrial grade rubber coating finish for better hand grip.
- Intelligent scroll-design system provides precised and accurate scrolling behaviour, auto-detects user’s next movement in FPS game genre.
- On-board 32 kb memory storage for 5 macro keys within 5 game profiles.
- Weights in design for perfect handling mouse movement. 5 x 4.5g, up to 22.5g max
- Body dimensions: 124.67 x 67.2 x 41.59 mm
The front of the packaging features White Ra prominently, wearing his gaming jacket. The Saphira mouse is also shown, above the three main features of the mouse.
The box includes a door, which swings open to reveal the mouse itself behind formed plastic and additional specifications and information about the mouse.
On the rear, we find a suspiciously gramatically correct quote from White-Ra about the mouse as well as the product features listed in over a dozen languages.
Looking inside, we’ll see the full bundle. As well the as the mouse itself, there’s a carrying case, a couple of booklets, and three stickers featuring the Tt eSPORTS logo.
The case is made of a comfortable cloth material and has a Tt eSPORTS logo stuck to one side. The case is opened via a zipper, and the inside reveals mesh side netting and basically nothing else; what you’d expect given that it isn’t much bigger than the mouse itself.