The Wii mote has become part of our everday culture, with the home console being the most widely know and used of the current generation. Bridging the gap between those gamers who just wern’t comfortable with a standard control, and wanted something more familiar, you’d be hard pressed for someone to not recognise these strange controllers on sight.
Despite the joys of wireless there is always the downside of powering them with AA batteries. Speedlink however, believes they have an alternative: The Zone Induction charger. These wirelessly charged, rechargeable packs and station should make those batteries a thing of the past. Let’s see if they live up to the challenge.
- Charging stand for two Wiimotes™ including two battery packs
- Up to 20 hours of gaming
- Wiimotes™ as well as battery packs can be charged individually
- No need to remove silicon skins
- Nunchuk™ can stay attached to the Wiimote™
- Charging time: 4h
- Charge even when the Wii™ is off
- Charging is automatically cut-off after approx. 6 hours