From novelty mats, freebies with adverts on, to pro level gaming mats, the surface under your mouse comes in many shapes, sizes and finishes. If you’re serious about precision as most gamers and graphic designers are, then a good mat is an absolute must.
Roccat will be known to most gamers, with their range of performance peripherals, and today we’re going to take a look at their hybrid mat, the Roccat Sota. Touted as the first hard surfaced mat which retains flexibility, it’s a bit of an odd beast. Read on to see how it performs.
- Granular Coat for increased gliding speed and enhanced mouse movements
- Integrated metal foil for outstanding tracking characteristics
- Hard’N'Flexible combination of hard pad and ultra-soft base – not just for gamers
- Striking shape for smart operating range thanks to the wrist cut out in the lower side
- Easy to clean surface allows anything causing friction to be removed in a flash
- Size: 350 mm x 270mm x 3mm