Hardcore PC gamers will certainly be no strangers to Razer and their gaming peripherals. Founded in 1998 to create the Boomslang mouse, the company has exclusively worked on PC peripherals until 2009, when they announced the first of a new range of console accessories: the Razer Chimera 5.1 gaming headset and the Razer Onza, an XBox 360 controller.
Read on to find out how the Onza stacks up against the official Microsoft variants.
- Adjustable resistance on both analog sticks for optimal precision
- Two fully programmable Multi-Function Buttons for maximum customisability
- Backlit action buttons with Hyperesponse(TM) technology for faster actuation and crisp tactile feedback
- Precision D-Pad for dead-on accuracy
- Enhanced ergonomics for perfect hand positioning
- Rubberised surface providing superior grip
- Super long 15 foot high quality braided cable