Years ago, there was only a handful of gaming peripheral companies, and in reality most people fell into one of two camps, Razer’s or Logitech’s. Now though, there’s a whole host of different manufacturers putting together their own gaming mice, keyboards, headsets and more. With all these new players in the game, there’s a much wider range of looks, features and extras and when on the look out for a new gaming mouse, you can find some interesting ones.
Case in point, today I’ll be looking at the Ozone Smog. A nice mix of traditional gaming mouse, and some sort of space ship; this could prove interesting.
- High Precision Laser sensor Avago 9500 (12000 fps)
- 7+2 Programmable buttons
- 16 bit ultra data-path for ultimate performance
- Polling rate 1000Hz
- 450/900/1800/3600 dpi profiles switchable
- Customizable DPI profiles through software( Max. to 5040 dpi)
- Tracking speed: 150 inch/sec
- Rubber left side grip
- Soften plastic finger groove on the rightside (swappable)
- 4 way scrolling
- Ceramic footpads
- Adjust lift button suites your mouse to the mousepad
- 5 Macro modes allows setting severalgaming profiles
- Included Software for personal configuration*
- Adjustable weight (includes set with 6x ± 5g weights).
- Clear / UV Reactive Blue
- Blue / UV Reactive Blue
- Green / UV Reactive Green
- Red / UV Reactive Orange
- Glossy Black