Recently we’ve seen a tumult of companies branching into the gaming mouse market, and so far they’ve all been relatively impressive. This time around, NZXT, popular maker of gaming cases, have made their own version of a gamer mouse. Called the Avatar, it’s got DPI switching buttons, LED indicator lights and teflon feet. All standard in a high end mouse, but how does the whole package stand up to the one’s we’ve previously reviewed? Let’s find out.
- Optimal performance — 2600 DPI Optical Sensor provides maximum sensitivity and responsiveness which yields unparalleled gaming accuracy. LED DPI indicator gives the user improved usage and feedback. 5.8 Mega Pixels/second with a max frame rate of 6469 ensures smooth fragging and accurate sniping. 4 Speed DPI switch enables you to go from slow sniper movement to quick attack movement in a matter of seconds
- Maximum Customization — 7 programmable keys allows gamers to customize their configuration specifically for First-Person Shooters, Real-Time Strategy, or Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games all within the macro and profile settings
- Ergonomic Design — Ambidextrous design gives full use to both right and left handed gamers. Rubber grip helps avoid slipping during intense gameplay and the small, light form factor allows for faster and quicker movements, perfect for any gamer on the go or playing on a laptop or notebook. A slim form factor makes it the perfect choice for finger tip gamers.
- Simple Installation — Avatar plugs into any available USB port
- Slim and small dimensions — Measuring at 36.8mm x 69.1mm x 128mm ( H x W x D ), the Avatar’s smaller form factor is the best choice for finger tip gamers and people who game on the go.
|Max Speed|| |
Max Frame Rate
5.8 Mega Pixels/Second
|USB Reports|| |
Up to 1000 Reports/Second
7 Buttons, 5 Million Clicks