Keysonic ACK-126 RF
Keysonic produce a myriad of different keyboard based peripherals; some conventional, others not so. The product I have from them today falls into this latter category. The ACK-126 RF is a water-proof, silica covered, wireless board designed for the cramped media user.
- Wireless multimedia compact keyboard made of full flexible silicone material
- Far-ranging and reliable radio-frequency transmission at 2.4 GHz up to approx. 10 m away from the PC
- Robust and universal: foldable, rollable, dust- and waterproof (IP65)
- Noiseless and soft stroke due to sealed long-travel keys
- Comfortable use due to 18 multifunction keys • Warning indication for low battery capacity by red LED
- Plug & Play
- Ideal for use in facilities, laboratories, gastronomy, food industry as well as for medical areas, etc.
Box ‘n bundle
The Keysonic Box is a strange looking thing. Sure it’s colour scheme is nice with a mainly red design and a nice window to the product within, but what’s with the girl with the oddly spaced eyes, looking at beakers of green liquid?
The front also informs you of some of the features and virtues of the ACK-126 RF at the opposite end of the box from the “scientist”. It also let’s you know that you should, “…touch the difference”; cue offensive innuendo.
The back of the box has several shots of the ACK showcasing it’s ability to bend, be rolled up, have drinks spilled on it etc. It also shows off the USB dongle that allows for wireless connectivity.
It also states that the board within is waterproof… we shall test this soon.
Along with the ACK 126 you also get a driver CD, manual and a pair of AAA batteries; I wonder if the Duracell bunny would approve.
And don’t forget the USB dongle…