Contemporary computers are becoming more and more integrated in the home and having a different box of electronics for each role: playing movies, gaming and even receiving TV, will soon be completely behind us.
Today we’re looking at a product that brings the functionality of one of these boxes to your PC, and thanks to it being a USB device…even your laptop and netbook. I’m talking about an HDTV tuner.
A device that allows you to watch, record and even pause live TV that’s as small as this, is certainly an attractive prospect. Whether you want to replace an old, ageing digital TV receiver or to watch TV on the move a device like this seems a perfect choice. The one we’re looking at today is the Energysistem T1250, lets see how well it does.
Features & Specifications
- Supports HDTV up to 1920x1080i.
- Remote Control.
- Real-time or program video recording using the EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
- Auto and manual channel scanning.
- Still image snapshots.
- Favorite list.
- Multi channel preview for quick operation.
- Interface: USB2.0
- Video input: DVB-T
- Frequency range: 174MHz~862MHz.
- Modulate way : Support QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, COFDM.
- Channel bandwidth: 6 / 7 / 8 MHz.
- Code Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
- Guard Intervals: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- FFT SIZE: 2K, 8K. AUDIO AND VIDEO FORMAT:
- Video decode: MPEG1, MPEG2, (MP@ML), MPEG4/H.264
- Audio decode: MPEG-1, MPEG2 ( Layer I & II).REQUERIMIENTS:
- Intel Celeron 600MHz or higher.
- 128MB RAM or higher.
- Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7.
- At least 512 MB temporary space for TimeShifting.
- USB2.0 / 1.1 / 1.0 port.