Coolermaster Storm Inferno
Coolermaster have recently been pushing into other fields of PC hardware production, peripherals being one of their most interesting. Today we’re taking a look at the Storm Inferno mouse which offers a few macro-able buttons, some impressive scripting software and a high sensitivity sensor. Let’s see how it stands up to our vigorous testing.
- Superior Gaming-grade Percision – The Inferno utilizes a superior laser engine to ensure extreme stability and a point for point tracking performance.
- Onboard Sentinel-X 128KB – Safeguards your mouse settings and store up to 3 different game profiles.
- Advance Storm MacroPro Key – The versatile MacroPro Key allows easy access to actuate pre-programmed firmware commands, such as Macros, Script, Mouse motion and actions.
- Rapid Fire Tactical Key –A pure assault apparatus-built to fire multiple rounds from a tactical mouse and or keyboard command.
- Storm Tactics Multiplier Key – Storm Tactics Multiplier key offers unique key combinations built to offer 32 extra button outputs for macros, scripts, rapid fire and other unique commands.
|Available Color||Black and Grey|
|Material||Rubber Grip / ABS Plastic / Mesh Bezel / Metal Plate|
|Dimensions||(W) 80X (H) 135 X (D) 40 mm (W) 3.16 X (H) 5.3 X (D) 1.6 inch|
|Net Weight||161.5 g / 0.356 lb|
|Sensor||4000 DPI Storm Tactical™ Laser Sensor|
|X&Y Axis Configuration||Independent and programmable|
|Maximum Tracking Speed||115 IPS|
|Dynamic Surface Adaptation||Tracks on all surfaces, lift-off distance 2mm|
|Form Factor||Right Hand Ergonomic|
|Illumination||IC controlled Illumination with red lighting effect|