Veho Mimi Qube
With media becoming far more portable and universally accessible than ever before, the tide of products that help us enjoy our music and video on the move and within our own homes seems unlikely to abate anytime soon. With this in mind, lets continue the trend with today’s review, the Veho MiMi Qube, a miniature wireless speaker that plays whatever your PC happens to be playing thanks to a small dongle USB device. The question is though, does it sound good? Lets check it out.
- True 2.4 Ghz WiFi speaker with 30-40 m range paired with supplied dongle (dependant on environment)
- Rechargeable Lithium ION battery giving 8 hours play time, recharged via USB
- Pair infinite speakers with dongle to stream music throughout your house
- Windows and Mac compatible, suitable for use with Ipod/Iphone/MP3
- 3 watts power output, internal bass deflector for volume & clarity
"The unique new mimi wireless speaker system allows you to quickly and easily stream music around your home and garden using WiFi technology. Using the supplied plug and play USB transmitting dongle you can transmit music or sounds from your PC or Mac from between 30 – 50 m (dependant on environment).
You can simultaneously pair an infinite number of speakers with a single dongle so whether you want to stream iTunes, Spotify, internet radio or any other media player you can listen anywhere in the home or garden at the same time.
As well as being technologically advanced the mimi wireless also looks stylish and features the Veho Tacton rubber touch housing that makes the Mimi speaker look good in any room of the house.
The mimi also comes with an internal rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours playback time and coupled with the 3.5 mm line in can be used in conjunction with your iPhone/iPod/Mp3 player when you are on your travels."