So I might be eight months late on this one – big apology to Silverstone on that one – but here’s the XSR take on the Silverstone SD01. It’s a stackable HDD pad mount which lets you make your standard hard drive portable. Sort of. It’s a bit of an odd product but here it is.
|Operating system support||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux.|
|HDD size support||2.5” or 3.5” hard drive|
|HDD interface support||SATA / SAS hard drive|
|Enclosure interface||eSATA interface. (Max. 6Gbits)
SAS dual-lane interface. (Max. 6Gbits)
|HDD capacity support||Up to 2TB or more|
- Unique stackable design for easy upgrades and expansion.
- Support SATA and SAS interface hard drive.
- Maximum 6Gbits data transfer speed via SATA or SAS dual-lane interface.
- Plug and Play & Hot-swappable connection.(system with AHCI mode)
- The power source synchronizes with computer.
Along with the HDD pad, you get a power cable that hooks up to a molex four pin connector, a small collection of screws and bits, a couple of different size PCI brackets and an eSATA to SATA connector.