Renegade Ops – Review
Avalanche Studios are a company well-renowned for their open world games; Just Cause and Just Cause 2. After making quite a splash in this market, they’ve decided to add to their repertoire with their latest downloadable title: Renegade Ops.
About the Game
“Destruction just got awesome.
In Renegade Ops you must defeat Inferno, a madman intent on global domination. Destroy enemies across a range of stunning environments using a wide variety of vehicles. Players have the choice to fight alone in single player mode, team up offline with two-player split screen or join the dynamic 4-player online co-op experience. Blast your way through enemy lines by working together, or compete for achievements as you and your friends aim to top the online leader boards.”
• Single player campaign across varied, luscious levels
• Four playable vehicles each with unique special weapons
• Two player split-screen co-operative play
• Up to four player online competitive co-op
• Level up your character to increase your weaponry
• Fight to top online leaderboards