Home Monitor Indoor Security Camera
While smartphone apps and mobile connectivity are often touted for lots of things, be it fitness, media viewing, navigation or a whole host of other facilities, security isn’t one that’s touched on quite as much. Hoping to turn that trend around is Home Monitor, a home security camera system that hooks right up to your home network and gives you a chance to check in from wherever you are.
While I’m afraid this review won’t feature any of the usual overclocking or synthetic benchmarks, let’s take this camera for a spin and see if it can make us feel a bit safer.
- Colour camera with high quality 310,000 pixel 1/4” CMOS lens
- 30 invisible infrared LEDs – see in pitch black up to 15m
- Wide viewing angle 60° (H) 45° (V)
- Audio microphone
- H.264 compression
- Dimensions 85x85x30mm / 3.3×3.3×1.2in
- Weight 150g / 5.3oz
- Mains operated 12V, 100-240V AC, 3.75W
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Quick setup
- Supports multiple devices with free apps
- Multiple camera support
- Motion detection
- Email alerts
- Online video storage
- Bandwidth friendly
- No PC required
- Mains powered
Along with the camera itself, you get a short ethernet cable (for setting up WiFi), a power cable with interchangeable heads for different regions and an adjustable mounting bracket.