Lately you haven’t seen many memory reviews coming from yours truly, but this is about to change! GeIL has sent in a whole package of their latest gamer RAM and this is the first part of the round-up. We’ll be taking a look at the GeIL Enhance Corsa and EVO Corsa-series, which have recently been introduced and are geared at gamers and overclockers. Let’s see if GeIL can hold up their claim, and put these DIMM’s on the testbed!
About Golden Emperor Intl. Ltd. (GeIL)
“Established in 1993, GeIL has soon become one of the most professional memory module manufactures in the industry. Since then GeIL has been concentrating in memory module design and manufacturing. As of today, our manufacturing facilities employ over 200 people and produce a wide variety of modules with distribution in over 50 countries worldwide. GeIL’s Global Headquarter resides in the heart of computer technology – Taipei with branches spreading over in Hong Kong, China and U.S.A.”
- 1993 – GeIL established
- 1997 – GeIL began its module design and manufacturing with focus on advancement of IC sorting technology, producing high quality and performance memory module. GeIL soon became one of the most professional memory manufacturers in the world
- 1999 – Innovative design and manufacture memory modules that surpass the current industry standard.
- 2002 – Distribution in over 50 countries worldwide
- 2004 – Establishment of Consumer Electronics Department. ISO9001 Certified.
- 2005 – DAViD was officially launched
- 2006 – EVO II Semi-auto IC/Module Tester & EVO III Full-auto IC Tester were launched
- 2008 – DBT: Die-hard Burn-in Technology was launched