Vvikoo are an up and coming GPU manufacturer based in Paris, France. This makes a change from the usual dominance of the Eastern and Western companies; these guys aren’t too far from home. We recently reviewed their 8600GT which turned out very well indeed. Today however, we will be looking at something from the other camp, the 2600 Pro.
VVIKOO, established in Paris in early 2007, is one of the world leading companies whose objective is to create a new gaming environment for customers all over the world.
The meaning of Vvikoo:
The sound of Vvikoo in French is similar to video cool in English. That is the beginning of Vvikoo. Therefore, when the first time people see or hear Vvikoo, they know Vvikoo was born for VGA card.
Powerful products :
Vvikoo provides various of products from high-end products to mainstream products of NVIDIA and ATI chipsets. We use the highest quality coolers and heatsinks to ensure the heat dissipation. Also, we have the innovative designs to tweak our products to the highest performance. Moreover, our advanced producing processes help our products keep the best quality when we combine all together.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 and Shader Model 4.0 support
- Includes Universal Video Decoder for Blu-ray and HD DVD
- Includes Crossfire and Avivo HD display technologies
- TV-Out and dual-link DVI output support 2560×1600 resolution display with HDCP support
- Superscalar unified shader architecture
- 120 stream processing units
- Up to 24x Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing (CFAA) for improved quality
- Built-in HDMI and 5.1 surround sound
- Dynamic geometry acceleration
- Game physics processing capability
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
- Bus interface : PCI-Express
- Memory Support : 256MB GDDR3
- Memory Bus Width : 128 bit
- Memory clock : 1400 MHz
- Engine clock : 600 MHz
- RAMDACs: 400 MHz