With the new line up of graphics cards coming from AMD and Nvidia, we can expect some nice price drops on the last generation as both firms and their partners attempt to clear old stock. This means it’s upgrade time whether you’re buying the latest cards or not, but not necessarily just for the high end.
Today I’m checking out a card that’s much more at home in an HTPC or low end gaming rig. It’s a dual fan 6670 from HIS with 1GB of onboard memory. Let’s check it out.
Direct® 11 Evolved
- Take advantage of improved performance and realistic effects of Microsoft DirectXR 11 using AMD
- AMD’s second generation graphics solution offering full DirectXR 11 support
- AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 GPUS offer new tessellation capabilities. Let AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 Graphics give you the realism and detail in your games that you deserve
AMD App Acceleration
- Tap into the processing power of your AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 GPU to accelerate applications with AMD App Acceleration capabilities. It allows you to do more,and do it faster
- Enhance your Blu-ray movies, online streaming video and other HD content using your AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 GPU and get smoother – frame rate with improved image quality features
- Decode DolbyR TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio – for the ultimate in ultichannel audio delivering high quality surround sound over HDMI 1.4 for movie audio as it was meant to be heard
- Add a 3rd dimension to your games using AMD HD3D technology. Support for hundreds of games in full 3D
- Watch your 3D Blu-Ray movies in vivid color and rich detail using AMD HD3D Technology
- Wide hardware support for 3D HDTV’s, 3D Projectors, and 3D monitors, as well as supported Notebook systems.
|Core Clock||800 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1600 MHz|
|Memory Size||1024 MB|
|Memory Interface||128 bit|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 (PCI Express 2.1)|
|Card Dimension||13 x 3.5 x 18cm cm (HxWxD)|
|Box Dimension||30 x 16.7 x 6.2 cm cm (HxWxD)|