Zalman CNPS9300 AT
Beautiful and silent coolers almost always come at a price, be it money or performance you will never find a cooler that’s a looker, quiet and performs well, all for a reasonable price. That said I have a cooler today that professes to have all of these things, looks, good performance and low noise levels. But is this all worth the price?. Introducing the Zalman CNPS9300 AT.
Zalman was founded in 1999 and introduced to the computer industry the concept of “Noiseless computing”. In a world filled with noisy computers, “silent” cooling solutions were sought everywhere and contributed to Zalman’s rapid growth into the world’s leader of high performance, ultra quiet PC cooling solutions.
- Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
- Compatible with all Intel Socket 775 based Single, Dual, and Quad Core CPUs, and all AMD Socket AM2+, AM2, 754, 939, 940 based Single, Dual, and Quad Core CPUs.
- 100% copper heatsink with aerodynamically optimised “tunnel” design for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Patented “figure 8” heatpipe design for cooling performance of up to 4 heatpipes with the use of just 2.
- Low-noise 92mm PWM fan for automatic control of the fan’s RPM according to the CPU’s temperature.
- Dimensions: 61.35 x 108 x 132.5
- Weight (g): 407
- Fan size: 92x 92
- Max Fan Speed: 2400rpm
- Maximum noise level: 30dba
- Min Fan Speed: 1500rpm
- Processor Socket Compatibility: 754, 775, 939, 940, AM2