If you’re using a high end PC, cooling is always going to be a problem and a priority for you. The obvious solutions to this issue are to attempt to insert more fans and heatsinks into your PC wherever necessary.
Spire are internationally recognised as a premiere producer of cooling technology that specialises in cooling for gaming PCs. But as usual, a name doesn’t give you a pass in XSR testing, so let’s see how their latest iteration of GPU cooler, the Slimod II stands up.
- Superior cooling up to 130Watts
- Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
- High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
- Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
- Extends the life of your video card
- Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
- Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets