Evercool is an up-and-coming company in western markets that focuses entirely on ‘PC Thermal Solutions’. Today, we have their latest product; introducing the Evercool HPC 925-CA CPU cooler. Will this cooler to be able to impress just as much as the likes of many other tower-format coolers? Only one way to find out.
Evercool, established in 1992, is one of the top five cooling manufacturers in Taiwan specializing in PC Thermal Solutions, especially in the CPU cooling field. Evercool provides the very best products of the highest quality which are cost effective and incorporate the latest in technology and technical design. They are also backed by first class service and support. Finally, Evercool emphasizes that they put their entire strengths on the research and improvement of their innovative “PC Thermal Solutions” to ensure that they do their best to meet the needs of the customers.
- Three set of heat pipes provides high thermal conductive efficiency and silent environment.
- Heat Pipe with nickel plated and special welding techniques enable seamless connection between fins and pipes.
- All in one design. Compatible with Intel P4, LGA775 and AMD K7, K8.
- Uses 92x92x25cm FAN provides noiseless environment & make highest performance.
- The adjustable fan speed controller enables control of noise and fan performance.
- Can solve the high heat of 150w effectively.
- Heatsink Dimension : 93 x 93 x 98.5 mm
- DC Fan Size : 92 x 92 x 25 mm
- Base Material : Heat Pipe
- Bearing Type : One Ball
- Speed : 1500 ~ 2800 RPM
- Noise Level : 18 ~ 28 dBA
- Max Air flow : 30 ~ 60 CFM
- Rated Voltage : 12 V.DC
- Weight : 950 g