Anyone who has used a laptop for any length of time will be all too familiar with the temperatures they can put out, including burning some people as plenty of articles have claimed. High temperatures for long periods help to shorten the life of any electrical device, so cooling is something that most people will be concerned about.
With laptops this is much harder to deal with when compared to desktop computers due to their limited size, and inaccessible parts. Choiix hope to solve this conundrum with their Mini Air-Through cooling device, a laptop stand with integrated fan and 4 port USB hub. Read on to see how it performed.
- Single fan provides airflow for efficient and effective cooling
- Aluminium panel and frame design for superior ventilation and cooling performance
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Air is drawn in by the rear fan, and passes through air vents to cool the notebook’s underside
- 4 Port USB hub for expanding connectivity
- Optimally designed for 7″ to 15″ netbooks. Please refer to your notebook computer dimensions.
- Length: 300mm
- Width: 230mm
- Depth: 5mm to 30mm sloped
- Weight: 575g
- Colour: Black
- USB Ports: 4 x USB 2.0/1.1
- Fan: 1 x 70mm