Thermaltake Level 10 GT
Last year Thermaltake introduced an iconic looking chassis that while it wasn’t the greatest in terms of cooling or practicality, the original Level 10 was certainly a head turner; even if it was just to look at the £500+ price tag.
Now though Thermaltake have worked on the design, creating this new version known as the GT. It’s not quite as pretty and has some lumpty plastic parts, but it’s certainly still interesting. Let’s see how it turns out.
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5″ or 3.5″ drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports.
- Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.