Spire is one of those companies that catches your eye eventually, and since they specialise in computer cooling, it’s hard for any PC gamer to ignore the high-quality products that they offer.
Coming straight from Spire’s line of gaming PC cases is the stylish and sleek Sonex 6010, a chassis designed to be as cool as it looks. Prepared for water-cooling and with room for far more fans, this is a chassis made for gamers and enthusiasts. Does it hold up to its own standard? Let’s find out.
|Features||* Strong 0.6mm SECC Steel structure|
* Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
* Excellent thermal solution
* Stylish,unique design for real enthusiast
* Front mesh and fence design for excellent ventication
* Dust-control filters for all meshed areas
* All deges debarred for safely assembly
* water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
|Dimensions||467*185*445mm(L x W x H)|
|Material||Structure Info: SECC 0.6mm|
|3.5 Bays||6— 5 internal, 1 external|
|5.25 Bays||4— 4 external|
|Mainboard||ATX / Micro ATX|
Rear: 1*12cm Black fan
Front: 1*12cm Blue LED fan
2*12cm fan on side-panel
|Front panel connection||USB2.0 * 2, Audio x1, Mic x1 (Supports AC’97 & HD Audio)|