Spire Sonex 6010
Spire is one of those companies that catches your eye eventually, and since they specialise in computer cooling, it’s hard for any PC gamer to ignore the high-quality products that they offer.
Coming straight from Spire’s line of gaming PC cases is the stylish and sleek Sonex 6010, a chassis designed to be as cool as it looks. Prepared for water-cooling and with room for far more fans, this is a chassis made for gamers and enthusiasts. Does it hold up to its own standard? Let’s find out.
|Features||* Strong 0.6mm SECC Steel structure|
* Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
* Excellent thermal solution
* Stylish,unique design for real enthusiast
* Front mesh and fence design for excellent ventication
* Dust-control filters for all meshed areas
* All deges debarred for safely assembly
* water-cooling holes are pre-drilled to support water-cooling systems.
|Dimensions||467*185*445mm(L x W x H)|
|Material||Structure Info: SECC 0.6mm|
|3.5 Bays||6— 5 internal, 1 external|
|5.25 Bays||4— 4 external|
|Mainboard||ATX / Micro ATX|
Rear: 1*12cm Black fan
Front: 1*12cm Blue LED fan
2*12cm fan on side-panel
|Front panel connection||USB2.0 * 2, Audio x1, Mic x1 (Supports AC’97 & HD Audio)|