NZXT Tempest 210
NZXT have been a big player in the desktop chassis game for many years now. With humble beginnings as providers of stylish cases with less practical capabilities, today they offer a wide range of options for the PC gamer and enthusiast.
Today we’re looking at the Tempest 210, an enclosure that NZXT claims provides high levels of cooling. Indeed their whole spiel about the product is focued on how hot a gamer’s room can be. So you’d expect something a bit special if that was the focus right? Let’s take a look.
- Massive mesh styling for improved cooling and optimal airflow
- Includes one 120mm and one 140mm fan with a cooling potential of up to 8 fans with the ability to change positions on the side fan
- Screw-less 5.5” and 3.5” bays for easy installation and expansion
- USB 3.0 for up-to-date high speed data transfer
- Easy cable management for routing cables to enable better airflow inside your system
MODEL: Tempest 210
CASE TYPE: Mid Tower
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL: Steel/Plastic
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 195mm x 450mm x 497mm
VGA Clearance Maximum: 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
CPU Heatsink Support: 160mm
Wiring Space: 20mm
FRONT: 2 X 120mm
REAR: 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP: 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
BOTTOM: 1 x 120mm
DRIVE BAYS: 3 Tool-less EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS, 8 Tool-less INTERNAL 3.5″ HDD Drives
MATERIAL(S): Steel with painted interior
EXPANSION SLOTS: 7
MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT: ATX, MICRO-ATX
EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS: 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0
Box and Bundle
Standard brown box equates to low cost packaging. This is a budget range chassis which probably kept costs down by saving on the packaging. I’m happy with that if I’m watching the pennies.
Very restricted bundle with this case. All you get are a lot of screws, a couple of cable ties and some water cooling loop rubber surrounds.