Our second NZXT offering in less than a week comes in the form of the Panzerbox. Aimed much more specifically at the higher end of the enthusiast and gaming market, the Panzerbox utilises a unique layout and a crafted aluminium chassis.
The Panzerbox also shares the first part of its name with a German Tank – the Panzer from WWII. It also claims to share many of the qualities of its name sake such as a strong exterior, and, to some extent, the shape. Let’s get a little better acquainted with the design.
NZXT’s Take on the Panzerbox
“The Panzerbox features the best airflow in its class, boasting two 190mm and one 120mm fans that churn out a combined 300 CFM. The Panzerbox’s pure aluminium design makes it a light and luxurious option for travel and LAN parties and the welded chassis enhances strength and support. Dual radiator support and full expandability with room for high performance 10.5" cards, 4 hard drives, 3 5.25" drive bays, and oversized heatsinks offer gamers and enthusiasts even more options to increase performance while a removable motherboard tray makes upgrades easy and painless.”
- Mid Sized, Extreme Performance: Fitted with dual high performance 150CFM controllable 190cm fans and a dual radiator bracket to provide the best performance, the Panzerbox offers high performance for a midsized case due to its unique layout.
- Removable Motherboard Tray: A removable motherboard tray makes upgrading easy and painless.
- Pure Aluminium: Build in all aluminium, the Panzerbox is light and luxurious, perfect for travelling and showing off at LAN parties. Compared to similar products with high airflow and ATX expandability, the Panzerbox is almost 25% smaller and 50% lighter.
- Full Expandability: Room for high performance 10.5" cards, over sized heatsinks, even larger dual radiator solutions.
- Top mounted USB/Audio/ESATA Ports