NZXT broke into the case industry with their Lexa Blackline chassis, a design that quickly became a classic. Today we’re reviewing something that’s uses that moniker in its name, the NZXT Classic H2 Silent. It comes with a fancy front panel, some great fan features and sound proofing in the side panels.
Let’s see how it works out.
|CASE TYPE||Mid Tower Steel|
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL||Plastic/Steel|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)||215 x 466 X 520 mm|
|VGA Clearance Maximum
||310 w/o HDD, 270mm with HDD|
|CPU Heatsink Support||170mm|
|COOLING SYSTEM||FRONT, 2 X 120mm @ 1200rpm ( included )
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 1 X 140mm
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm
|DRIVE BAYS||3 EXTERNAL 5.25″ DRIVE BAYS
8 INTERNAL 3.5″/2.5″ Slots
Screwless Rail Design
|MATERIAL(S)||Steel with painted interior|
|MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT||ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT|
- Touch powered fans with fan filter for easy maintenance and fan swapping
- 30W 3-step fan control for airflow settings at 40%, 70%, and 100% of maximum fan speed
- Top hot swap capable SATA HDD Dock (requires an AHCI capable motherboard and hot swappable HDD) and USB 3.0 port for the most up to date function
- 8 Front facing HDDs for optimal airflow
- Noise dampening foam and a top magnetic fan cover for minimal PC noise
- Ample 25mm space behind motherboard for cable management
Along with the case, you get a detailed installation manual, some cable ties and an assortment of different screws sitting in individual baggies.