Placed in the Classic Series, the NZXT Gamma is akin to the Beta and Beta EVO chassis’. Characterised by a simple, yet effective, layout, all three of these cases are designed for the more mainstream market due to their affordability at around the £30 bracket.
This is not to say the Gamma is a standard black box and front panel though , as with the Beta, it offers visual character that sets this case apart from similarly priced enclosures.
However, the Antec Two Hundred is still very much king of the hill in terms of budget chassis; the NZXT Beta, although well-intentioned, couldn’t quite deliver to the extent of the Antec enclosure and so it would appear the Gamma has been launched to put this right.
- 6 fan capability ( one rear 120mm included )
- Black Interior
- Meshed front panel allows for more airflow
- Wire routing: motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing, turned HDD also helps with managing cables
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the back plate
- Front mounted USB, audio, and ESATA ports
- Support for external dual radiator at the top of the chassis
- High end graphics card support, the Gamma features space that is especially designed to fit longer 10″ cards
MID TOWER Black interior chassis
FRONT PANEL MATERIAL
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)
190 X 449 X 508 mm
FRONT, 1 x 120mm
11 DRIVE BAYS
500 WATT PS2 ATX 12V 2.0 ( OPTIONAL )
6 KGS (W/O Power)
MOTHERBOARDS: ATX, MICRO-ATX, BABY AT