Lian li PC-Q25 ITX Case
Lian Li was founded in 1983, they are one of the world’s largest and most reputable manufacturers of aluminium PC cases in Taiwan. They also have over twenty years of experience in the computer products field.
Today I’m looking at the PC –Q25, it’s a Mini-ITX case and it’s made entirely of Aluminium.
Being a Mini-ITX case it’s likely that some hardware won’t fit in the case, we take a look at the options.
- Dimensions: (W) 199mm x (H) 280mm x (D) 366mm
- Colour choices: Black / Silver
- Net Weight: 3.1KG
- HDD bays: 3.5-Inch HDD x 7 ( Hot swap x 5 ) / 2.5-Inch x3 ( used 3.5-inch bay )
- Expansion Slot: 2
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX / Mini-DTX
- System Fans: (Front) 140mm fan x1, (Top) 120mm fan x1
- Maximum Compatibility:
- VGA Card length: 320mm
- PSU length: 140mm
- CPU cooler height: 80mm
The PC-Q25 comes in a standard brown cardboard box.
As the rear is the same as the front, this is the side and has the case specifications in a couple of different languages.
The list of goodies includes a couple of different types of screw, hard drive rails, a speaker and some anti-vibrational grommets.