We’ve reviewed a few cases here recently, with Coolermaster and Lian Li sending us some of their top end kit. Today is no different, with high end case and PSU manufacturer InWin dropping off their Maelstrom chassis for us to take a look at. It features some rather interesting looks to say the least, along with fluorescent cooling fans, and water cooling mounts ready to go. Let’s see how it turns out.
Full Tower Chassis
550 × 225 × 601mm
|I/O Expansion Slots|
Front:12cm Fan x 1
- Great expandability
- Maelstrom supports 5* 5.25” & 6*3.5″ drive bays and is compatible with 4 CPU M/B ranging from Micro-ATX to Extended-ATX.
- User friendly ergonomic and mechanical design
- The patented shock-free railing system protects the drive bays and is designed for quick maintenance and upgrading 5.25” devices. The Retaining holes on the M/B tray offer easy CPU cooler replacement.
- Superior acoustic and vibration solution
- The Maelstrom offers a quiet environment and silent operation for gamers by using the installed acoustic absorbers laid inside the chassis. The tough casing structure efficiently reduces the acoustic noise levels and vibrations.
- Revolutionary high efficiency thermal solution
- Ten front, side, and top 12cm fans enhance airflow while a meshed front and top panel provide superior ventilation. The Maelstrom offers an unparalleled thermal solution for any gaming system.
- Luxurious exterior and interior painting
- The Maelstrom is fully draped in a dark metallic black, offering much more luxury and refinement apart from other normal chassis. With black coating inside and outside of the chassis, the Maelstrom can prevent damage from humidity, oxidation, and extended the product life span.