Cooler Master Silencio 650
Cooler Master have been around since 1992 and when it comes to building cases, Cooler Master know what they’re doing.
Today I’m looking at the Cooler Master Silencio 650 which is described by Cooler Master to be “extremely silent” and “wonderfully simplistic”. Let’s find out whether these statements are correct.
- Available Color: Full Midnight Black
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Synthetics, Steel
- Dimension (W x H x D): 207 x 479 x 525.6mm / 8.1 x 18.8 x 20.7 inch
- Net Weight: 13.0 kg / 28.6 lb
- M/B Type: Micro-ATX, ATX
- 5.25″ Drive Bays: 3 (w/o the use of exposed 3.5″ drive bay)
- 3.5″ Drive Bays: 7 (hidden) + 1 (for X-Dock bay)
- 2.5″ Drive Bays: 2 (hidden) +1 (for X-Dock bay)
- I/O Panel: USB 3.0 x 2 (int.), USB 2.0 x 2, Mic x 1,
- Expansion Slots: 7+1
- 120mm fan x 2, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA /
- 140mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Top: 120mm or 140mm fan x 1 (optional)
- Rear: 120mm fan x 1, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA
- Bottom: 120mm fan x 1 (optional)
- HDD cage: 120mm fan x 1 (optional, on removable HDD cage)
- Power Supply Type: Standard ATX PS2 / EPS 12V
- Maximum Compatibility VGA card length : 268.0 mm / 10.5 inch (with HDD cage)
- 434.0 mm / 17.1 inch (without HDD cage)
- CPU cooler height: 168.0 mm / 6.6 inch
What’s in the box?
Included is 10 hard drive rails, POST speaker, cable ties, all sorts of screws, manual, 2.5” to 3.5” adaptor for using 2.5” devices in the front hot-swap bay and a padlock mount which allows you to secure your case, especially useful at LAN events.