Antec’s Take on the Solo Case
Featuring the latest in noise reduction technology, including dual-layer sound deadening panels, and a suspension system that makes hard drive noise a thing of the past. In addition to a variety of Quiet Computing™ features, the Solo’s versatility offers you the flexibility to choose the best power supply to fit your needs. The included 120 mm TriCool™ fan will keep your system running cool while the modern case design makes upgrading and accessing important components a breeze.
- Piano black finishing
- Dual hard drive mounting system – two ways to mount your hard drives for best possible quiet operation.
– Tray Mount – Four HDD trays with extra soft silicone grommets to reduce hard drive noise
– Suspension Mount – HDD suspension system for up to three hard drives to maximize noise reduction
- Power supply flexibility. Accommodates any ATX12V or ATX12V v2.0 form factor power supply. For truly silent computing, the choice of power supply is crucial. Antec recommends choosing from our NeoHE, Phantom, or TruePower 2.0 power supplies.
- 8 Drive Bays (or 7 drive bays with Suspension Mount of the HDD)
– External: 4 x 5.25” (one with 5.25” to 3.5” adapter)
– Internal: 4x 3.5” (Tray Mount) or 3 x 3.5” (Suspension Mount) for HDD
- Dual-layer steel & plastic sound-deadening panels
- Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections
– 2 x USB 2.0
– 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.Link®)
– Audio in/out
- Cable Organizer behind drive bay minimizes cable clutter
- Built-in washable air filter
- Enhanced Cooling System
– 1 rear 120 mm TriCool™ fan with 3-speed switch control
– 2 front fan mounts for optional 92 mm fans to cool the HDD
- Motherboard: Fits micro and Standard ATX