Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G
Auzentech have been around for a few years now and that’s a good thing; as well as being impressive. They entered the sound card game when it was all about Creative and they did so by simply taking a popular chip, the X-Fi, and throwing it on a board of their own with some nice tweaks. A winning formula. Now though, they’re branching away from these roots with the re-tooled X-Meridian 7.1, named the 2g. Packing a C-Media CMI8788 audio processor with support for plenty of connectors, a daughter board and replacable OpAmps; audiophiles look like they’re in for a treat. Let’s see if the rumours are true.
- Dolby Digital Live
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx: Dolby Pro Logic IIx
- Dolby Virtual Speaker
- Dolby Headphone
- DTS INTERACTIVE™
- DTS NEO:PC™
- 7.1 Virtual Speaker SHIFTER: Virtual Surround over 2 channel speaker or headphone.
- ASIO (Audio Stream Input Output): With the ASIO output driver in the Auzen X-Meridian 7.1, you get high performance, low-latency audio input/output from ASIO compatible applications.
- DVD Playback with full 5.1 speaker and 7.1 speaker surround sound using PowerDVD, WinDVD software decoding application. (with DD 5.1, DTS 5.1, DD-EX 6.1/7.1, DTS-ES 6.1/7.1 decoding )
- Direct DTS CD / DTS WAV file digital audio bypass or loop back available.
- Support 7.1Ch playback for Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows ME, Windows 98 SE (Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher is required)
- SPDIF output allows pass-through of Non-PCM Dolby Digital and DTS stream to external DD/DTS decoder and A/V receivers in Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server2003.
- External 2channel PCM SPDIF input thru COAX + OPTIC combo connector to real-time monitored encoding output (DDL and DTS Interactive) support
- Sensaura CRL3D HRTF 3D positional sound enhancement with MultiDrive™, EnvironmentFX™, ZoomFX™, MacroFX™, etc.
- DirectSound™ 3D HW acceleration. Max No. of 3D Voices – 128
- A3D™1.0, EAX™1.0, 2.0 (powered by Sensaura), HRTF-based 3D Positional Audio (C3DX™), DirectSound™ 3D SW
- Unique Karaoke functionality : Mic Echo, Key-shifting, Vocal Cancellation
- Media Magic Voice, popular feature for disguising your tone in online chatting.
- 10-band Graphic Equalizer with 12 preset modes; 27 global environment effects
- Media FlexBass: Advanced bass management features allow a wide variety of different speaker types and combinations to be supported, ensuring each speaker gets only the signals it can efficiently reproduce.
- Large, Small Speaker setting available for all channel speaker
- LFE channel crossover frequency configurable in Small speaker mode (from 50Hz to 250Hz).
Pages: 1 2