Plantronics Gamecom X95 Xbox
Plantronics are perhaps known for their more professional line of audio equipment, bluetooth headsets and other business orientated gadgets that make the suits feel like they’re anything but the uncool people that they are. However, recently Plantronics have decided to do away with this image and branch out into the gaming sector. We saw their first outing in our recent review of the x40 headset which did very well indeed.
Today we’re looking at the wireless variant, the Gamecom X95. That’s 55 more than before. Is it deserving of a higher score? Let’s find out.
- Enjoy immersive gaming, thanks to a closed-ear design and 40 mm speakers
- Tuck away the adjustable microphone when not in use
- Stay comfortable with the specially designed earpods and headband
- Adjust the volume using convenient on-ear controls
- Play in style thanks to the sleek, contemporary design
- Connect easily to your Xbox 360® and TV