Everest Successor AIDA64, Released
The successor to enthusiast favourite Everest has been released. Known as AIDA64, it is said to be a “streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users”.
New features include:
- LGA1155 B3 stepping motherboards support
- Preliminary support for AMD “Bulldozer” and “Llano” processors
- Intel 320, Intel 510, OCZ Vertex 3, Samsung PM810 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 6770M, Radeon HD 6790
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 520, GT 520M, GT 550M, GT 555M, GTX 550 Ti, GTX 590