Thermaltake to Unveil new Meka G Keyboard at Computex
Thermaltake are set to unveil the next iteration of their Meka G mechanical keyboard at Computex in the coming weeks. While this isn’t officially confirmed by Thermaltake, it seems likely as the board is showing up on their Computex site and has been spotted in recent literature from the company.
The site preview reads that the board will have:
- The world’s first gaming mechanical keyboard with both on-board memory and illumination.
- Normal mode / Game mode switchable. Win. key disabled in Game mode to avoid any accidental pressing
- ISS (Instant Shift System) advanced macro key shifting function allows Gamer to reach all 60 macro keys within one profile.
Anyone that picked up a TTesport leaflet at CeBIT will have had a chance to preview the board as there were a few details located on that little bit of paper.
While they’re unconfirmed at the moment, we did get hold of what purporst to be an unreleased specification list which reads:
- Interface: USB
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP & MAC OS
- Multimedia Keys: 7
- 2.0 USB Port: 2
- Mic. in & SP-out jacks
- Switch Brand: CHERRY Black Switch
- Switch Lifecycle: 50 Million
- Cable Length: 1.8m braided cable with gold-plated USB connector
Read the full article at: http://globalevent.thermaltake.com/computex2011/