Introduction While little pen/flash drives have increased in capacity in recent years, those that want a bit more storage space are still forced with going with portable hard drives, or SSDs.
While still one of the newer kids on the block, having only been around for a couple of years at this point, Roccat, makers of high end gaming peripherals have been rivalling the big boys since day one. Today they’re hoping to do that once more with a revamp of a mouse that I like very much, the Kova. This one, termed the Kova +, brings tweaked specifications and some new features that Roccat is hoping will make it perhaps the best ambidextrous mouse available. Let’s see if they’re right.
Nintendo’s new 3DS handheld has been taken apart by iFixit and they’ve discovered that the interior is chock full of hardware from other companies.
Majong Studios and their owner and founder Notch, are set to receive a minor cash injection from the independant game festival awards.
Introduction One of the biggest criticisms that review sites can throw out against others of their ilk, is that certain reviews simply aren’t detailed enough.
- Corsair Performance 3 Series 256GB by TweakTown @ 06:00 GMT
- Thermaltake BlacX 5G USB 3.0 by BayReviews @ 06:09 GMT
- Deepcool V6000 by Hardware Secrets @ 06:08 GMT
- Gainward GeForce GTX 570 1280MB by IXBTLabs @ 05:59 GMT
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Flex by NinjaLane @ 06:01 GMT
- PowerColor AX6950 PCS by Benchmark Reviews @ 06:02 GMT
- ASUS GTX 560 Ti by Ocaholic @ 06:03 GMT
- Logitech M570 by EverythingUSB @ 05:59 GMT
- Antec SoundScience Rockus 3D 2.1 by TweakNews @ 06:05 GMT
- ECS H67H2-M Black by Mad Shrimps @ 06:01 GMT
- SteelSeries Xai Laser by Hardware Canucks @ 06:05 GMT
- Mionix Propus 380 by Test Freaks @ 06:08 GMT
- OCZ ZX Series 850 W by Hardware Secrets @ 06:06 GMT
In this review of the Thermaltake BlacX 5G ST0019U SATA HDD Docking Station, we look at the differences in access speed between a StarTech PEXUSB3S2 PCI-e USB 3.0 controller card and an Intel ICH10 USB 2.0 Controller. What does USB 3.0 do for hard drive access speeds? USB 3.0 vs USB 2.0, who will ultimately win the battle using a Western Digital SATA 6Gb/s hard drive? Read On To Find Out!
This time we are testing the Deepcool V6000 VGA cooler, which has a big heatsink with six heatpipes and two 92 mm fans. Check it out!
Mionix who are known for their gaming accessories have released a high performance gaming mousepad named the Propus 380. This oversized mousepad is designed to provide an ice like surface for a smooth glide while still maintaining the ability to have precise movements.
Prepare yourself for some serious public transportation simulation in Colossal Order's Cities in Motion.